Your store can be configured with any number of payment methods simultaneously.
Managing Payment Methods
To manage your store's payment methods, navigate to the Business Settings > Payment Methods page. From here, you can edit the currently configured payment methods or add new ones.
Payment Gateways by Region
|North America||Australia, New Zealand & South Africa|
|United Kingdom & Ireland||Asia-Pacific|
|Western and Northern Europe||Central and South America|
|Eastern Europe and Russia|
North American Payment Gateways
UK and Ireland Payment Gateways
Western and Northern Europe Payment Gateways
Eastern Europe and Russia
Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa
Central and South America
All payment methods use some common settings. You can configure these settings specific to each payment method.
The General Parameters section allows you to specify some basic settings for that payment method.
- Enabled frontend: This option enables the payment method on the frontend of your store for customers to use.
- Enabled admin: This option enables the payment method in the backend when creating orders manually (this feature is coming soon)
- Name: The name of the payment method to be displayed on your storefront, visible to your customers.
- Description: A description can also be provided and will be displayed on your storefront if your theme allows for it.
- Receipt Page: Here you can set the page that the customers are redirected to after successful payment. Most themes include a Receipt page.
- API Code: You can use the API Code for identifying the payment method in API calls and other advanced customizations.
The Visibility section allows you to specify which countries and/or customer groups the payment method will be available to. If you leave all countries unchecked the payment method will be applicable to any country. If you leave all customer groups unchecked, the payment method will be applicable to any customer croup.
If you check specific countries, this payment method will only be available to customers from that country (and any selected customer groups). If you check specific customer groups, this payment method will only be visible to customers in that customer group (and any selected countries)
The countries you may select for this payment method are limited to the ones that are configured in the Business Settings > Countries & States section. If you have disabled a country in that area, it will not be available for the shipping method.
The customer groups you can select are configured in the Customers > Customer Groups in your LemonStand admin
Setting up Test Payments
LemonStand includes a built-in test payment methods that will let you test out your store's checkout. You can add this method by selecting "Test Payment" from the drop-down list when you go to add a payment method.
Once this method is configured for your store, you can test your checkout using it. During checkout, a test credit card number will be automatically entered. This method does not actually process any payments.
Setting up Custom Payments
LemonStand includes a built-in payment method for custom payments. This method allows you to add a payment method for non credit-card payments.
For example, you could add a Custom payment method, and configure it to use a special receipt page that you have already created called "COD Receipt". On this page, you could include text that instructs the customer to have money ready for the Cash On Delivery order.
Custom payment methods is a flexible way to accept non credit-card payments in an open-ended way.